Yield: 3 dozen cookies.
These cookies are delicious and beautiful.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs (or 3 Tbl tahini)
- 2 1/2 cups ww pastry flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- Cream butter, tahini, honey and maple syrup together
- Add eggs (or tahini substitute).
- Add pastry flour, rice flour, baking powered.
- Mix together, then add the poppy seeds (Dough is sticky)
- Scoop onto oiled sheets.
Bake at 350°, about 10 minutes or until brown.