- 3/8 cup safflower oil
- 5/8 cup honey
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 + 3/8 cup pumpkin, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 + 7/8 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3/8 c cloves
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/8 cup raisins
- Cream together the oil, honey and molasses.
- Beat in the mashed pumpkin and the eggs.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and add them to the first ones.
Pour the batter into greased and floured cake pans, bake at 350° for 60-60 minutes or until it’s brown around the edges and it tests clean. Let it sit for five minutes before taking it out of the pans.
If you make cupcakes, fill them oiled or papered muffins 2/3 full and bake them for 20 minutes or until done.
20 cupcakes or two 9″ round pans.